Employed Robot Vs Self-Employed Hustler?

Thinking Sunday goes like this...And I'm going to be brutal about it from my perspective so I'm hoping that some of you will relate...

*Ahem...Clears Throat*

There is NO EMPLOYED JOB out there that will give you the freedom in life you are looking for. 

There will always be a NEED for you to do that job to the specifications and times that somebody else dictates for you.

I am a mum of 4.

I am a ghostwriter, Blogger and social media manager....but I also lead a team of (currently!) 159 ladies and gents into battle daily....we are an Urban Queen Collective!

I do all this from home.....

Jobs....
(Trust me, I've had a few, and ones I LOVED...saying that.... nothing would make me do them again!) But.....

You are answerable to a boss.

You will be locked into a contract for hours worked.

You are also, in most cases, required to train to their standards for the work carried out.

You sometimes even have to ask or schedule your wee breaks....THAT is ridiculous ๐Ÿ™„

While a job is fine and dandy for most people, and it is totally cool for those people....There will always be plenty more thousands of people who want more...

To know more.

To be more.

To have more freedom, with time and money.

To be self-led.

To be answerable only to yourself.

To take a holiday when it suits you, not when it suits the rota around others.

To put more work in to get more out when you need it, then ride high on the waves of your work.....if you're a mum reading this then this is totally the summer holidays!

To actually, not worry about childcare or how the school runs factor into your workday...because it's no problem!

Now, I'm not saying this is an easy task, and lord knows attraction marketing isn't for everyone, but you get out of it EXACTLY what you put in, and the only person you will have to thank for the opportunity is YOU! 

You really can be the 1% that constantly makes 4,5,6 figures a month....how would even £100 a month change your life right now??

The Burning Question is......Are You Ready??

Comments

Popular Posts