Collagen...Do You Really Need It??


When you reach a certain age, you wonder WTF you did wrong with your skin and HTF you repair it now, right??

The thing you did wrong was actually not looking after your skin while you had the chance! Remember, when it was looking radiant and glowy and flawless?? Yeah, that time!


But I think everyone is guilty of doing this, me included! And there is always this human mentality to think "Ahhh I'm young enough and it looks great now, I'll fix it when it looks worse!"

THIS IS THE WORST THING EVER!!

Trust me, if you think of skincare like a broken leg (stay with me and my loopy analogies!) If you break your leg, you only think about it healing AFTER it is broken, right?

Whereas, if you think of PREVENTING the occurrences of the leg breaking, you'll have a better chance of it not breaking, then having to fix it, yeah?

Skincare is no different! And there's no such thing as starting too early, even with simple things to keep your skin looking youthful long into your years.

So, what actually is collagen and why do you need it?

Collagen is found within the dermal layers of skin.

As you age, collagen levels get naturally depleted and collagen production also slows right down.

Lack of sufficient collagen within the mid to outer layers of the skin can be the cause of wrinkles, fine lines and an uneven skin tone, which will all point to you looking way older that you may actually be!

There are certain things you can do to keep your skin looking young and fresh, such as:

  • Eat The ACE Diet- A diet thats rich in vitamins A, C & E from foods such as nuts, seeds, citrus fruits and leafy greens.
  • Stay Out Of The Sun- The sun's harmful UVA & UVB rays are the skins worst enemy!Use a high SPF daily, make friends with a wide-brimmed hat and seek the shade!
  • Hydrate! - 2l of water is ideal per day, more if its hot! Plumpy, youthful skin is hydrated skin!
  • Introduce a Collagen Shot to your daily routine to support your skin from within! This will provide the perfect amount of collagen into your body to maintain great skin and prevent those signs of ageing!
You only need a small amount of collagen to work wonders!

It's best to choose one that is liquid as it is more bioavailable (easily absorbed by the body quickly before its metabolised away!) So you get all the best stuff really quickly!

And more importantly than all of this...CONSISTENCY!!

You can't expect skin that took years off toll to be magically fixed overnight. You must stick at any new skincare routine with the same amount of consistency as you have with putting your underwear on daily!

It is just as, if not more, important!

You think you're too young to need a good skincare routine now??

I'll ask you the same question in 10 years time 😉

Comments

  1. This is exactly what’s going to happen to me. I’m so lazy when it comes to skin care. Only recently I’ve started making sure I apply sunblock and cleansing my skin. Never heard of collagen shots before, i’ll check it out.
    - Twishaa (https://fivemagpies.blog/)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do hun! So easy to incorporate into your day! They've saved my laziness 😉 xx

      Delete
  2. I thank God for dr Moses Buba for helping me with pills for penis enlargement and cure my friends diabetes, he has been putting smile on my face, and on the faces of my loved ones, I got his email address via facebook platform on a penis size forum on facebook so I decided to contact him directly on his email address, and my encounter with this herbal doctor is a lifetime mind blowing testimony, so to all the other men out there about little penis , and other people that are sick of all other deadly diseases such as kidney problems, diabetes, leukemia, herpes and those that needs pills or creams for erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, kindly contact him directly on his email address via: buba.herbalmiraclemedicine@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +2349060529305
    He is the best herbal doctor I have ever came across during my search for a cure,
    Good luck to all the sick people out there, I love you all

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts