Top 5 Hacks To Suceed At Keto!

Have You Tried Keto And Failed?

Yeah, me too!


Let's give you some background!

I first found the low-carb WOL back in 2001 when it was The Atkins Diet and I was really successful! Like 6st off in 7 months good! I was ecstatic!

Then of course, life happens (well, comfort carbs happen!) And you fall off the keto choo-choo so hard you can't even see the tracks anymore!

See, the minute you drop out of Ketosis, which is a state you put your body into by severely dropping you daily carb count consistently, do the cravings come back, does the bloating come back and of course, the weight goes back on!

So, 2 kiddies later, I piled on the pounds once again, so decided that I was going to revisit keto as I Knew It worked, and worked quickly too!

Another 6 stone off, another successful hit at keto!
Woohoo!

BUT.....I LEARNT SOME REALLY VALUABLE HACKS THAT I WISH I KNEW THE FIRST TIME ROUND!

So.....I guess if you've read this far, you want to know what they are, huh??

Get ready to make your keto journey super easy to execute!

  • KEEP YOUR FLUIDS UP! 
Now, I know this sounds horrendously boring, but water is literally going to be your secret weapon on keto, especially in the first 7-14 days when you are trying to get into an established ketosis state.

Hungry? Water!
Tired? Water!
Constipated? Water!

Seriously, you will be all of these things in the beginning! It is not easy at the start!

  • MAKE FRIENDS WITH LEAFY GREENS!
Keto has a reputation for lacking in essential vitamins and minerals, and while this is proportionately true (because its a restrictive diet and does reduce a few food groups) 

You need to make sure you make the most of your carbohydrate allowance, which will ge around 15g a day, by filling it with as many leafy greens as you can!

Make sure that you add Spinach, Broccoli and Kale to any meal you can, even breakfast! They have the highest concentration of vitamins that you will be grateful for, trust me!

  • GET YOUR HANDS ON MCT OIL/POWDER, STAT!
This is an absolute essential element for weight loss!

MCT stands for Medium-Chain Triglyceride and these are highly absorbable fatty chains that are amazing for adding into your keto diet to help your ketosis along on its way!

A lot of people add the pure oil to coffee to make Bulletproof Coffee,  but there are specific Keto Coffees that are available to save faffing around!

  • WATCH YOUR EGGS!
Now, we all know about being "eggbound" and this has some truth in it!

While eggs are a perfect source of protein, too many in one day will give you the most horrendous tummy pains and the most exceptional wind!

While its a little funny, we also don't want to be poorly, either in tummy or cholesterol, so 2 a day is plenty!

Egg mayo, hard boiled with salad, poached with bacon....delish!

  • TAKE A MULTIVITAMIN!
Trust me, this will be your saving grace on keto!

Keto can cause a few temporary side effects, which nobody talks about but they really should be mentioned!

A biggy is Keto Flu which can appear soon after you start keto, and has all the similarities of the flu, such as headaches and lethargy. 

This happens as your body adjusts to your new WOL and it almost peotests at the drastic changes.

Hair thinning/hair loss is a major unwanted side effect too, so make sure you have a really great hair care routine too!

A great all-round Multivitamin will help your body retain all of the essential vitamins and minerals it needs to function normally, as well as potentially warding off all of the not-so-nice side effects of drastically changing your diet!

All in all, you have to make the decision to be as dedicated to being consistent with keto as you are eating the bad stuff now!

Yes, it works.
Yes, it works fast.
Yes, you will feel restricted. 
Yes, you can lose a significant amount of weight 

But Ultimately, it's your decision to stick through the bad things to get the outcome (or dress size!) And get the result ou are looking for .....with some clever and essential advice, obvs 😉








Comments

  1. Great advice. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome darling 😘 thank you for reading! X

      Delete
  2. I thank God for dr Moses Buba for helping me with pills for penis enlargement and cure my friends diabetes, he has been putting smile on my face, and on the faces of my loved ones, I got his email address via facebook platform on a penis size forum on facebook so I decided to contact him directly on his email address, and my encounter with this herbal doctor is a lifetime mind blowing testimony, so to all the other men out there about little penis , and other people that are sick of all other deadly diseases such as kidney problems, diabetes, leukemia, herpes and those that needs pills or creams for erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, kindly contact him directly on his email address via: buba.herbalmiraclemedicine@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +2349060529305
    He is the best herbal doctor I have ever came across during my search for a cure,
    Good luck to all the sick people out there, I love you all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am really happy that i have been cured from HSV1&2 DISEASE with the herbal medicine of DR OLIHA have been suffering from this disease for a long time now without solution until i came across the email of this doctor who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave me his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follow his instructions for use and he ask me to go for a check up after 3 months which i did, to my greatest surprise my result came out as negative, i am really happy that there is someone like this doctor who is ready to help anytime any day. To all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony, stop doubting it and contact this doctor if you have any disease and see if he will not actually help you. I know that there are some people out there who are really suffering and hurting their family just because of these diseases. you can get to him through WhatsApp number:+2349038382931 he will help you out or email oliha.miraclemedicine@gmail .com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts